The OPSC Odisha Civil Services Examination 2018-19 will be held according to the following successive stages:
According to Following Pattern..
1(A). The Preliminary Examination
The Preliminary Examination shall consists of two papers of objective type (Multiple choices questions) and each paper shall be of two hours duration
- Paper-I: General Studies- 200 marks
- Paper-II: General Studies- 200 marks
NB: General Studies Paper-II is qualifying in Nature and the candidates have to secure minimum 33% to qualify.
The Main Examination shall consist of the following papers and each paper shall be of three hours duration.
Compulsory Papers-1400 Marks
- Paper-I: Odia Language——————-300 Marks
- Paper-II: English ————————–300 Marks
- Paper-III: English Essay ——————200 marks
- Paper-IV: General Studies-I ————–300 Marks
- Paper-V: General Studies-II ————–300 Marks
- Optional Papers- (Paper- Vi, VII, VIII and IX)- 1200 Marks
Total: 2850 marks (Out of which Answer secured in Compulsory language papers will not be counted for preparing final merit list)