Q1. Answer any there the following:
- Explain the real significance of revolt 1857 in highlighting the impact of colonialism.
- What do you understand by satyagraha? List some of satyagrahas by Mahatma Gandhi during his initial years in Indian Freedom struggle.
- Illustrate peasants and tribals response towards Gandhiji’s call for Swaraj during 1920s.
- Give and account of the nature of social reform movements of second half of 19th century and also explain their role in national movement.
- Critically analyze the Government of India Act of 1935.
Q2. Write notes on any four of the following:
- Role of lakshman Naik in Quit India movement
- Jaya Prakash Narayan’s role in the National Movement
- Sarojini Naidu as freedom fighter
- Pandit Nilakantha Das as makers of modern Odisha.
- Prathana samaj
- Proposals of Indian Universities Act, 1904
Q3. Answer any two of the following:
- “Architecture is the key for understanding the cultural diversities of different part of India.” Explain
- “Sanskrit is the mother of many Indian Languages.” Examine.
- Highlight different schools of miniature paintings of India.
Q4. Answer any two of the following:
- Pidha Deula
- Raja Festival
Note: In this Series we will Cover All Section of General Studies Paper-I and Paper-II. Keep watch regularly.