Information contained in this website (www.objectiveias.in) has been obtained by the Editorial Board of OBJECTIVE IAS , from reliable sources. However, neither OBJECTIVE IAS nor its authors guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information published herein and also neither OBJECTIVE IAS nor its associated organisations or authors shall be responsible for any errors, omissions, or damages arising out of use of the information of this website. This website is published with the understanding that the OBJECTIVE IAS and its authors are supplying information (Posts, pages, pdf documents etc.) to help the civil services aspirants and other readers but are not attempting to render engineering and other professional services. If such services are required, the assistance of an appropriate professional should be sought.
This website contains numerous links to other web sites. This is provided for the convenience of those visiting our site. We do not endorse or approve any of products, services, publications, information or other links contained at the targeted web sites or mentioned on our site. Links to other sites are monitored but we cannot be held responsible for the information contained in other sites. We do not warrant the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any information at our site. This site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
We are not responsible for advertisement content with respect to various products / services appearing on the site; content is as provided by advertiser. We do not guarantee or vouch for the claims made by advertisers.
www.objectiveias.in is intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication on the website, however reference may be given to the copyrighted material with an abstract or summary. In this case we are providing the details about our references with name and links provided as per requirement.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall www.objectiveias.in, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any
1. copyright infringement, errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content,
2. personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website,
3. any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
4. any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website,
5. any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or
6. any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the www.objectiveias.in website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that www.objectiveias.in shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The website is controlled and offered by www.objectiveias.in from its facilities in India. www.objectiveias.in makes no representations that the www.objectiveias.in website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the www.objectiveias.in website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless www.objectiveias.in, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
1. your use of and access to the www.objectiveias.in website;
2. your violation of any term of these terms of service;
3. your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
4. any claim that one of your user submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these terms of service and your use of the www.objectiveias.in website.
Any disputes will be resolved as per Indian law.