1. Global Talent Index: In the Global Talent Competitiveness Index India was ranked 92nd among 118 countries in the 2017. The Index measures ability of countries to compete for talent i.e. how countries grow, attract and retain talent. The Index is produced by Global Bussiness School INSEAD in partnership with Adecco Group and Human Capital Leadership Institute (HCLI) of Singapore.
2. Inclusive Development Index: India ranked 60th among the 79 developing countries in 2017 Inclusive Development Index released in World Economic Forum’s (WEF) “Inclusive Growth and Development Report”. The Index is based on 12 performance Indicators and countries are ranked on IDID scores based on a scale of 1-7. It has Three pillars- Growth and Development, Inclusion and Intergenerational Equity, and Sustainability in order to provide a more complete measure of economic development that GDP growth alone.
3. Corruption Perceptions Index: India has been ranked 79th among 176 countries in the Corruption Perceptions Index 2016 released by Transparency International Organisation.
4. International Intellectual Property Index: India ranked low 43rd among the surveyed 45 nations in 2017 International Intellectual Property Index (IIPI). The fifth annual index was released by US chamber of commerce’s Global Intellectual Property Centre (GIPC) in its report titled “The roots of Innovation”.
5. Economic Freedom Index: India ranked 143rd out of 186 economies in the annual Index of Economic Freedom 2017 that measures the degree of economic freedom in the countries of the world. The index was released by top US based think tank, The Heritage Foundation.
6. Energy Architecture Performance Index: India ranked 87th among the surveyed 127 countries on a Global Energy Architecture Performance Index (EAPI) released as a part of report of Geneval based World Economic Forum.
7. UN Women in Politics Map: In 2017 Women in Politics Map report, India was ranked low at 148th position in representation of women in executive government. It was released by the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) and UN Women.
8. World Happiness Report: India ranked at 122 out of 155 nations in the World Happiness Report 2017 published by the UN Sustainable Developent Solutions Network. The rankings are based on the factors such as inequality, life expectancy, GDP Per capita, Public trust and social support.
9. Global Innovation Index: In the Global Innovation Index 2017, co-authored by Cornell University, INSEAD, and World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO), India has moved up 6 places to reach 60th place among 130 countries emerging as the top-ranked economy in Central and South Asia.
10. Global Peace Index: India has been ranked 137th in the Global Peace Index 2017, which ranks 163 Independent states and territories according to their level of peacefulness. This is the eleventh edition of GPI. The Index is compiled every year by the Sydney based think tank Institute of Economics and Peace.
11. Power Accessibility List: India has jumped 73 spots to be ranked 26th in the World Bank’s electricity accessibility list.
12. Global Cyber Security Index: India has been ranked 23rd out of 165 nations in the second Global Cybersecurity Index (GCI) that measures the commitment of nations across the world to cyber security. The Index has been released by the UN telecommunications agency International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
13. Sustainable Development Goal Index: India has been ranked low 116 out of 157 nations on the 2017 Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Index and Dashboard report released by Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) and Bertelsmann Stiftung. The Index assesses the performance of countries towards achieving the ambitious SDGs. It ranks countries based on their performance across the 17 SDGs.
14. Global Retirement Index: In the global retirement Index of 43 countries, India has ranked the lowest. The Index by French asset management company Natixis Global, ranks countries on the basis of four factors- the material means to live comfortably in retirement, access to quality financial services to help preserve savings value and maximize income, access to quality health services and a clean and safe environemnt.
15. Global Services Location Index: India has topped, management consulting firm A.T. Kearney’s 2017 Global Services Location Index (GSLI) for the eight consecutive year since its inception in 2004.
16. Global Human Capital Index: India has been placed at low 103 rank, on the Geneva based World Economic Forum’s Global Human Capital Index.
17. Global Competitiveness Ranking: India remains the most competitive country in South Asia, appearing at No. 40 in the Global Competitiveness Ranking of 137 countries by the World Economic Forum (WEF).
18. Global Hunger Index: India slipped three places to 100th in the 2017 Global Hunger Index (GHI) released by the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
19. Ease of Doing Business Ranking: India jumped 30 spots to secure a place among the top 100 countries on the World Bank’s Sease of Doing Business Ranking list in 2018.
20. Global Gender Gap Index: India slipped 21 places on the World Economic Forums Global Gender Gap Index to 108.