1. In which stage of Mitosis, the chromosomes are arranged in the equatorial plane?
2. Excahnge of chromosome segment between maternal and paternal chromatids during meiosis is known as:
b) Crossing over
3. The longest phase during mitotic division is:
4. In mitosis, which phase is regarded as the phase of reconstruction and reorganization?
5. Which one of the following scientists was not associated with the naming of meiosis?
a) Walter Fleming
b) J.B. Farmer
c) J.F. Moore
d) None of these
6. After completing which phase of the cell cycle, a cell is committed for division?
7. The pairing of homologous chromosomes during prophase-I of meiosis is called:
a) Crossing over
8. In which subphase of meiosis does crossing over takes place?
9. During cell division, the spindle fibres extend between the poles and the:
10. At which stage, in mitosis, the nuclear membrane disappears?
a) Late Prophase
b) Early Prophase